Monday, March 18, 2013

Save the Dates: Cozy Winter Scene

Designing Save the Dates for my best friend.

My best friend got married in September 2012 to a man that she's dated since high school. [insert awwwws here] When Jill and I lived together a few years ago, it was basically like Kyle was my second roommate, and we had the best time drinking bloody mary's together on Sundays, watching way too much terrible cable TV (damn you, Housewives!), and cooking family dinners.

So, when Jill not only asked me to be in her wedding, but also to design her Save the Dates & invites, I had to say yes. I mean, we were even friends in the womb!

Now, Amber Engfer Photography did most of the upfront work for me with her gorgeous engagement session for the couple, so I can't take much credit. But here were my two concepts for Jill's review:












Luckily, Jill was much more helpful in the designing than my sister was, so this was a fairly painless process. She decided that she liked the second option, probably because there were just too many wonderful photos to choose to highlight just one!

Aren't these two just adorable?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love by telling me what you love!